If call performance is critical to your teams’ productivity as well as levels of customer service then call analysis software is a must. It can provide 24/7 monitoring and analysis of your entire company’s communications via a browser. Pre-defined, graphically enhanced reports are presented clearly in a number
of different ways: Lists, Charts and Wallboards.
Why your company needs Call Stats
- Increases productivity / Reduces costs
- Rapid return on investment
- Wins more business / Improves customer perception & service
- Improves staff efficiency / Aids staff training
- Helps manage & measure sales & marketing activity
- Call recording helps solve disputes
- Reduces abandoned calls
There are significant benefits to be gained by implementing a call recording solution:
- Comprehensive compliance (FCA, PCI DSS etc)
- Fact verification and risk mitigation
- Coaching and training
- Customer and business insights
- Quality control and governance
It’s important we get to know your specific needs for this kind of service and spend time understanding the reasons why you need call recording functionality in your company. We’ll then help you specify the right call recording system, showing you how it works and how it will meet your objectives.
Talk to us
To find out more, please phone 01928 715724 to book a free independent no obligation review.