Proroute H750-TT Dual 4G Router
The Proroute H750 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE and Dual SIM cellular networking solution designed for mission-critical connectivity in the most challenging environments. It is qualified for M2M (Machine to Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the H750 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, reverse polarity, and transient voltage, which is widely used in more than twenty industrial fields, such as CCTV security surveillance, vehicle, Telemetry, vending machines, power control, AMR, traffic, oil field, weather forecast, environmental protection, street lamp control, post, bank and many other areas.
- - Two Embedded LTE 4G Modem supporting 2 x simultaneous 2G/3G/4G connections for quick failover or load balancing.
- - 3 x Ethernet Ports (2 x LAN, 1 x WAN/LAN configurable) - 10/100
- - WiFi (802.11 b/g/n, 2.4Ghz
- - Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
- - 5-40V DC voltage input range, Dual Power Inputs / Power Failover
- - GPS support
- - Serial Port
- - DI/DO port x 4
- - Supports Ethernet WAN / WiFi WAN options
- - Mobile Network Cell ICMP Check / Ping Reboot
- - Offer secure, guest WiFi to passengers when using as a vehicle router
- - Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- - Ruggedized for vibration, shock proof