Blackberry Account Setup | Setting Up Blackberry Email Accounts
Email Setting For Blackberry
Congratulations for choosing Blackberry internet mail, before you get started you will need to have the following information at hand:
- Your email addresses and password
- Your Blackberry IMEI and PIN number can be found on your blackberry box in device information
Setting up BlackBerry to send and receive emails is quick and easy — you can do it in a few steps online at your PC or right from the device.
To get to the Blackberry account setup site:
If there’s an Email Setup option on your smartphone’s home screen, click it.
Alternatively, there is a setup wizard on the device which will either start automatically the first time you turn on your smartphone, or will be featured as an icon on the home screen of your smartphone.
When you reach the email setup screen of the setup wizard:
- Select I want to create or add an email address
- Click Next
- If necessary, click Update Now
- Click Create New Account
- To accept the terms of the license agreement, select the I have read and understand the End User Agreement option or check box. Click ‘I Accept’
- Type a login user name of your choice for the email setup application or the email setup website
- Type a login password of six or more characters. Click Next
- Record your user name and password in a safe place.
Perform one of the following actions:
If you want to create an email setting for Blackberry smartphone (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), you will need to do one of the following, depending on your smartphone:
Click Create a BlackBerry email address.
Click I would like to create a new BlackBerry email address. Type the user name that you want to appear before the @ sign in your new BlackBerry email address. Click Next.
If you want to associate an existing, supported email address with your smartphone, you will need to do one of the following depending on your smartphone:
Under Email Account Set Up enter your existing email address and password, and click Next, then enter your existing email address and password.
Click I would like to use my existing email address, and click Next. To return to the setup wizard, click Log Out or Close.