From its inception in 2010, AllOnMobile has grown to become the market leader in using smart devices to dramatically reduce costs and drive up customer satisfaction using Mobile Enterprise Solutions.
From a standing start the company has grown rapidly to become a premier partner of TomTom by extending the use of Webfleet into new areas.
The AllonMobile (AOM) service is designed to extend the use of TomTom WEBFLEET into the job management sector using Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
With AllonMobile you can dramatically reduce the paperwork in your organisation by automatically:
- Capturing, signatures, photos and videos
- Transferring data to 3rd party applications
- Sending customised invoices, receipts and vehicle checks – all while in the field
- Capturing barcodes and QR codes
- Creating jobs in TomTom WEBFLEET and adding a signature for Proof of Delivery.
In addition, use workflow to:
- Send automated customer updates “Your engineer is on the way and will be with you in 25 minutes”
- Use Geo fencing to auto update mobile services “You have entered a crime area, here are 3 updated crime reports”
- Update jobs with data from back end systems.