Microsoft Windows Mobile
Data & Email on the move with Microsoft Windows Mobile®
Microsoft Windows Mobile® – a pocket-sized version of Microsoft Windows. All the features you’d expect from the latest mobile phones and direct push email to Microsoft Outlook Mobile.
- Send and receive e-mails
- View and edit calendars and contacts
- Work on mobile versions of familiar Office software, including Word and Excel
- Browse the Internet
- View maps, use GPS technology, and run many other applications.
- Take Microsoft Office wherever you go. Only Windows Mobile gives you mobile versions of Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook e-mail, contacts, and calendar.
- Increase the value of your Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003 investment. With Windows Mobile and SBS 2003, you can have your e-mail delivered directly to your mobile device when you are away from the office. You can also have your Calendar, Contacts and Tasks updated “over-the-air” and data remotely “wiped” from your device if it is lost or stolen.
- Easily transfer information between your desktop PC and your mobile device. ActiveSync is software you install on your desktop PC (Windows XP or earlier) that enables the transfer of Outlook information, Office documents, pictures, music, videos, and applications from your desktop to your mobile device.
- A Windows Mobile® device
- A data tariff – prices start from £6.38 per month for 200MB.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2. If you are using a previous version of Microsoft Exchange (such as 2000) then you’ll need to upgrade.