Data & Email on the move with BlackBerry®
The BlackBerry® platform provides all of the software tools that you need to allow your mobile workforce to seamlessly access your email and enterprise applications and services. Whether a large enterprise wants to connect its mobile users with internal applications or a small business wants to access all of its email addresses from one smartphone —BlackBerry software can make it happen.
BlackBerry push technology lets you receive your email effortlessly because messages are automatically pushed to your device.
- Access up to 10 work and personal email accounts, plus an optional, new BlackBerry email address that comes with your BlackBerry smartphone
- Browse websites and instant message on your BlackBerry smartphone just as you would on your desktop browser
- Stay organized with access to your latest calendar, address book, task and memo pad information and easily import the contacts from your existing desktop organiser software to your BlackBerry smartphone — you don’t have to re-enter information!
Use the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server option to associate your smartphone with a Microsoft® Outlook, IBM® Lotus® Notes® or Novell® GroupWise® work email account and to take advantage of advanced wireless data synchronisation capabilities.
If your system administrator has provided you with an enterprise activation password, you can set up email using this option by selecting ‘I want to use a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server’ in the setup wizard on your smartphone. If you do not have an enterprise activation password, contact your system administrator.
Security is assured by industry leading Triple DES/AES encryption.
- Whichever option is best for you, there are many other advantages to this state-of-the-art device, such as the ability to remotely wipe the entire phone in the event it is lost or stolen.
- The completely free BlackBerry to BlackBerry text based chat service ‘BlackBerry Messenger’.
- Compose messages using the SureType® QWERTY keyboard. This innovative technology allows you to quickly and accurately type without the limitations of traditional phone keypads. There is also an extensive library of 3rd party applications for the BlackBerry which facilitate a number of remote business solutions.
There is also an extensive library of 3rd party applications for the BlackBerry which facilitate a number of remote business solutions.